Prominent Applications of Ketamine IV Therapy Treatments
If you aren’t finding relief through traditional medications for psychological or pain disorders, you might want to look into ketamine IV treatments. Ketamine is a dissociative anesthetic that heals through a new approach.
Mental illnesses and some neurological disorders are often cyclically perpetuated. They can cause negative mental states, which strengthen unhealthy neural pathways. These pathways then perpetuate the illness and the cycle continues.
Breaking the cycle is incredibly hard, and can take years, if at all. Ketamine boosts this process. It gives the brain the power it needs to create radically more healthy neural passageways. Some of the most common applications of ketamine infusion therapy include:
- Anxiety: Anxiety is the most common mental disorder. It can make the stresses of day to day life feel unbearable, and can often disturb sleep, appetite, self-esteem, relationships, and overall quality of life. Ketamine infusions help the mind to restore itself, allowing it to find a more peaceful and healthy way of functioning.
- Bipolar Disorder: Bipolar disorder is characterized by alternating periods of depression and mania. It impacts many areas of life, making it difficult to handle the instability it causes. If mood stabilizers and psychotherapy are insufficient, ketamine infusions can decrease depressive episodes, suicidal ideation, and nightmares.
- Chronic Pain: Chronic pain is a common, debilitating condition. Pain relievers can lead to addiction and other treatments can be inadequate. Ketamine has a lot of benefits when treating chronic pain, including decreasing inflammation, blocking pain signals, releasing endorphins, and more.
- Depression: Depression is a painful illness that millions of people face across America. When therapy and medications are not enough, ketamine can help by boosting endorphins, healing neurons, decreasing negative thought patterns, building healthier brain responses, and more.
- Fibromyalgia: Fibromyalgia is one of the most common pain disorders, and can cause fatigue, memory problems, sleeping issues, and mood disorders. Ketamine infusion therapy can help through regulating the transfer of neurotransmitters which cause these issues.
- Suicidal Tendencies: Many people experience disturbing suicidal ideation, causing them to feel hopeless. Ketamine infusions can help by rewiring the brain toward a more positive path, allowing people to see life through a new lens.
- Migraines: Migraines are severely painful and debilitating. They’re notoriously hard to treat, but ketamine infusions might be a solution. Migraines are caused by overactive pain receptors. Ketamine treats migraines by blocking this overactivation and providing relief.
- OCD: OCD is marked by anxiety-inducing thoughts leading to compulsive actions. Instead of helping, the compulsions strengthen the brain patterns involved in OCD. Ketamine infusions help diminish these brain patterns, allowing relief from the constant anxiety OCD can cause.
- PTSD: PTSD is a complicated and painful disorder that develops in response to a traumatic event. Ketamine infusions help your brain reprogram itself, correcting negative thoughts and symptoms involved in PTSD.
Ketamine Infusion Therapy in Denver, CO
With more than a combined 20 years of experience, our staff is highly experienced at administering IV therapy in a safe, private, and nurturing environment. All of our IV therapy treatments are overseen by an MD and administered by a Registered Nurse (RN) or Certified Registered Nurse of Infusion (CRNI).
We provide exclusive IV therapy treatment programs to clients all over the greater Denver area, including Boulder, Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, and beyond. If you are interested in learning more about ketamine infusion therapy, then call us today at (720) 899-4770 or schedule a free consultation.