A Wellness Boost for Faster Healing
No one likes being sick. It’s hard enough to deal with a fever, sore throat, body aches, and pains You are often forced to miss out on work, important events, and your normal day-to-day life, we can help with Acute & Chronic Illness IV Therapy.
While you may be feeling sluggish and foggy, your body is fighting hard against the invading illness to return to its natural homeostasis. It’s your job to support those natural processes, and our IV infusions can aid in the process.
Get relief through IV infusion therapy, Intravenous infusions completely bypass the digestive system, which is often weakened by viral and bacterial infections and chronic disease. Instead, a powerful and personalized solution is delivered directly into your bloodstream with 100% bioavailability. IV therapy has proven to be effective in preventing and treating a wide range of chronic and acute illnesses, from migraines, nausea, cardiovascular disease, sinusitis, Lyme disease, Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, liver disease, and even cancer.
It is the fastest, most effective way to replenish your body, flush out toxins, and aid your recovery when you’re feeling under the weather.
How IV Therapy Helps Combat Acute and Chronic Illness
IV infusion therapy is fairly straightforward, minimally invasive treatment. A customized blend of fluids, nutrients, and medications are delivered directly into your bloodstream through an intravenous catheter placed into your arm. The type, duration, and frequency of your IV therapy depends on your diagnosis and comprehensive treatment plan.
There is no one-type-fits-all treatment. At Colorado Infusion Recovery Center, we take the time to listen to your symptoms and understand your needs to create the most effective plan of attack for your body. As a result, our IV therapy drips can be used effectively to prevent and treat a variety of ailments.
We will work closely with both you and your established medical team to create a personalized solution. Our patients’ IV infusions for acute and chronic illnesses often include:
- Vitamin C – An essential nutrient and antioxidant for the body. It can help strengthen your body’s natural defenses, repair damaged tissue, increase neurotransmitter production, and aid your white blood cells in protecting the body against infections.
- Glutathione – A powerful antioxidant (naturally produced in the liver) that neutralizes free radicals in cells and supports the body’s detoxification process
- Amino Acids – The basic building blocks for your body to create proteins, neurotransmitters, muscle, and other tissue.
- Calcium – An essential mineral in the body that helps regulate your heartbeat and fluid balance within your cells
- Magnesium – An important mineral that supports the healthy functioning of nerves, muscles, and other parts of your body
- Zinc – An essential trace element that is instrumental in your immune system, wound healing, blood clotting, thyroid function, and more
- Zofran – An anti-nausea agent
- Toradol – A nonsteroidal and anti-inflammatory drug that reduces hormones responsible for feelings of pain in the body
- Tylenol – A common pain reliever and fever reducer
- Benadryl – An antihistamine used to block allergic symptoms
- and other unique blends of vitamins, minerals and nutrients!
How Can I Get Started With Acute & Chronic Illness IV Therapy
We will start with an in-person evaluation to determine if IV infusion therapy can help with your specific chronic or acute illness. We create a personalized plan for your needs
For chronic diseases, our IV infusions best act as a supplement to your core medical treatment plan. This can include specialized lab tests, other medications, surgery, physical therapy, psychological therapy, chemotherapy, and/or radiotherapy. When completed in conjunction with other treatments, IV infusion therapy can dramatically improve your quality of life, as well as decrease the number and severity of side effects.
Please note that our center is guided by our founder, physician Dr. Beth Ballen,, and all treatments are administered by skilled and caring Registered Nurses. Additionally, our staff has received IVC Protocol Certification from the Riordan Clinic for the use of IV Vitamin C infusion therapy for cancer patients.
The Soon the Better
Our team at Colorado Recovery Infusion Center are highly experienced in administering IV therapy treatments in a safe, private, and nurturing environment. With more than a combined 20 years of experience, we know how to create custom IV therapy solutions that address every patient’s specific needs and ailments.
CRIC provides our exclusive IV therapy treatment programs to clients all over the Denver metro area. If you’re combating a chronic or acute illness, call us at (720) 899-4770 or schedule a complimentary 15-minute phone consultation. We’re more than happy to discuss how IV infusion therapy can give you a boost of immunity, antioxidants, and hydration for a better life.