The Immune Booster IV: An Opportunity For Resilience
Preventing an illness is often easier than treating one. Our body is amazing at this, sensing foreign substances like bacteria or viruses and taking them down before problems arise. This is happening constantly, but we don’t seem to pay attention until it falls short and we become ill. Thankfully, our immune system doesn’t have to work alone. Our Immune Booster takes advantage of our naturally occurring protective system, one that’s wondrously complex and efficient. The Immune Booster IV gives your body the nutrients it needs to protect and help this system so that you can remain healthy and thrive.
The Immune Booster is especially helpful if you feel like you’re getting sick, have a vulnerable immune system, or experience adrenal fatigue. It’s also a great idea before and after surgeries because it’s important to give your body extra protection during those times in order to avoid complications and illnesses.
Certain nutrients can tear down destructive obstacles, such as oxidative stress and unregulated destruction of cells, that weaken the immune system. A lot of these are essential nutrients that our body can’t make itself. This makes our diet directly responsible for much of our immunity. But maintaining a diet that supports your immune system can be incredibly difficult, especially if you have certain conditions. Those with poor nutrition, chronic disease, autoimmune disorders, old age, and even chronic stress may need extra support to keep their immune system optimal. Each of these factors diminishes gut absorption, leaving you vulnerable to chronic infections and viruses. IV therapy can help. By bypassing digestion and streamlining these nutrients into your bloodstream, you can give your immune system the boost it deserves.
Invest In Your Health By Boosting Your Immunity
The Immune Booster is different from a Myers cocktail because it’s specifically designed to target conflicts your immune system faces. It also has twice the amount of each nutrient that’s found in the Myers cocktail, along with extra ingredients. With a blend of specialized vitamins and nutrients, you can increase your immune system’s resilience and effectiveness in fighting off future viruses.
The Immune Booster is rich with a blend of carefully selected nutrients made for optimal protection. At the Colorado Recovery Infusion Center, we make sure to craft our infusions with only the highest quality of ingredients. All of our vitamins and nutrients are 100% preservative-free, protecting your body from harmful chemicals and potentially uncomfortable side effects. Instead of hijacking your complex and wondrous immune system, we boost it with the natural nutrients it already responds to and incorporates. This allows for efficiency as your body is equipped to fully utilize every ingredient. The nutrients are also found at a high concentration, meaning you get more out of each infusion.
Surprisingly, the contents of infusions are not the only important factor in determining its worth. It’s also essential to know how the mixture is prepared. Many ingredients in IV therapy degrade in response to changes in light or temperature. When mixtures are shipped premixed, they are exposed to these harmful transitions. As a result, the actual efficiency of the infusion is decreased. At the Colorado Recovery Infusion Center, we are committed to making each infusion as powerful as possible. Because of this, we prepare all infusions within the clinic. By keeping the environment stable, we are able to ensure that all ingredients are fully impactful and beneficial.
What’s Inside The Immune Booster IV?
Each vitamin and nutrient found in the Immune Booster IV includes vital components to aid your immune system. These include:
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is one of the most powerful antioxidants, protecting our cells from free radicals. It also helps our B cells and T cells, which are white blood cells in charge of secreting antibodies, eradicating infected cells, regulating inflammation, and activating other white blood cells.
- Vitamin B5, B6, B12, and B Complex: Each B vitamin has a unique role in the immune system. They’re responsible for the production of antibodies and white blood cells. They also make white blood cell activity more productive. Most people can’t achieve healthy levels of Vitamin B through their diet alone, so additional help is often necessary.
- Magnesium Sulfate: Magnesium Sulfate prevents excessive inflammation. Around 50% of Americans don’t have enough magnesium to activate vitamin D; this has a negative impact on your immune system and can cause vascular calcification.
- Zinc: Zinc regulates inflammation and protects cells against oxidative stress. It also decreases the spread of viral infections and the severity of symptoms.
- Glutathione: Glutathione is widely considered to be the “master antioxidant”. It limits tissue damage, manages genes in charge of cell death and survival, and speeds up recovery. It increases muscle strength and endurance, making it the most popular supplement used by athletes.
- Lysine: Lysine is an essential amino acid. It speeds up the healing process, synthesizes the proteins necessary for a proper immune response, and aids in the proliferation of essential white blood cells. It’s also commonly used to treat the herpes simplex virus.
- Selenium: Selenium is an essential micronutrient that’s vital for your health. It initiates immunity when detecting a threat, inhibits unnecessary or chronic inflammation, and prevents damage to proteins, DNA, and tissue.
Different deficiencies cause vulnerabilities to several illnesses. Deficiencies in the nutrients above, which can cause unregulated inflammation and a weaker immune system, can increase your likelihood of:
- Chronic Inflammation
- Respiratory illnesses
- Viruses and infections
- HIV and Hepatitis C
- Noncancerous and cancerous tumors
- Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease
- Heart muscle disease
- And more
How Can I Get Started?
We understand that health is composed of many factors that are unique to each individual person. This philosophy guides our approach to treatment. For this reason, we encourage you to schedule an in-person evaluation. This will allow you to talk about your treatment goals with a member of our experienced medical professional staff. We also often collaborate with other professionals working toward our patients’ health, such as physicians, nutritionists, psychiatrists, psychologists, and therapists. By understanding your symptoms and desires, we are able to design a personalized plan for you to achieve vibrant health. For adrenal fatigue, we recommend around 5 infusions, with the first three being administered weekly and the following two administered every other week. For preventative measures and other conditions, the Immune Booster can be prescribed as needed. We also have the Immune Booster package, which can include additional infusions, treatments, and supplement recommendations. We’ll work with you to figure out what plan of action best suits your goals.
Please note that our center is guided by our founder, physician Dr. Beth Ballen, M.D, and all treatments are administered by skilled and caring Registered Nurses.
We’re Here To Help
At Colorado Recovery Infusion Center, we care about your health and want to lead you on your journey to wellness. Whether you’re trying to heal from an illness or infection or hope to prevent one in the future, we can help.
With more than a combined 20 years of experience, our staff is highly experienced at administering IV therapy in a safe, private, and nurturing environment. All of our IV therapy treatments are overseen by a physician and administered by a Registered Nurse (RN) or Certified Registered Nurse of Infusion (CRNI). We understand how important holistic treatment is and can provide infusions that treat your specific needs.
We provide exclusive IV treatment programs all across the Denver metro area. If you are interested in learning more about the Immune Booster or other treatment options, then call us today at (720) 899-4770, or schedule a free consultation.