At the Colorado Recovery Infusion Center (CRIC) in Denver, CO, we understand that life can take its toll. NAD IV Therapy for brain function can provide numerous health benefits from providing your brain with the energy it needs to get you to help your brain process information so you can perform your best at work.
A Unique Approach to General Health and Wellness
Your health is important and you need to approach it from a comprehensive perspective. This means taking care of your brain. While your body needs its physical building blocks in order to maintain its essential functions, you also need to think about your emotional and mental health as well. This is an important part of your brain’s overall function.
One of the options that you can use to improve the overall health of your brain is NAD therapy. NAD IV Therapy for Brain Function has been growing in popularity because of the numerous benefits it can provide.
What Is NAD?
NAD stands for nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide. This is a coenzyme, which means that this molecule is used to power the body’s enzymatic functions throughout its tissues and organs. Primarily, NAD is found in mitochondria, which are the powerhouses of the cell. The job of mitochondria is to complete the electron transport chain, which produces ATP for the rest of the body.
Over time, your levels of NAD may start to drop. This means that mitochondria are unable to do their job, leaving cells starving for energy. While this is something that happens naturally with age, this can also lead to neurological impacts, leaving your brain looking for other sources of energy. What is the relationship between your NAD levels and the health of your brain?
The Relationship Between NAD and Brain Health
Without NAD, your body is going to be starved for energy. You will start to notice these symptoms in the parts of your body that consume the most energy first. Because the brain requires more energy than any other organ in your body, it makes sense that if your body is starved for energy, you will notice the symptoms in your nervous system first.
There are a few symptoms that you might notice if your brain is starved for energy. These include:
- Mental Clarity: You may notice that you are having a hard time processing information. It might take you longer to think through simple tasks. For example, if you have to complete a three-step process, you might feel like you aren’t able to put together the pieces as quickly.
- Work Performance: You may also notice that your work performance is starting to suffer. Perhaps you feel tired during the day. Maybe other people are upset because it is taking you longer to complete various tasks. These are all symptoms of reduced brain health.
- Personal Relationships: The health of your brain impacts your personal relationships as well. Maybe your family members feel like you are tired, groggy, or irritable. Perhaps you aren’t hanging out with your friends as much. These are all signs that your brain needs more energy.
These are just a few of the ways that poor brain health can manifest. The good news is that NAD IV Therapy for Brain Function can address a lot of these problems.
What Is NAD+ IV Therapy for Brain Function?
NAD IV therapy can go a long way toward helping your brain recover. As your body ages, your supply of NAD starts to drop. While the cause of this decline is unclear, research studies have shown that boosting your supply of NAD can improve your overall health.
While there are multiple ways that you can replace your stores of NAD, one of the most efficient methods if through NAD IV therapy. The benefits of delivering NAD to your body via the IV route include:
- NAD will get into your bloodstream quickly, where it can flow directly to your organs and tissues, including the brain
- NAD IV therapy allows you to feel the effects more quickly than other methods
- Because NAD does not have to pass through your body’s digestive tract, 100 percent of the NAD that is delivered to you makes it to its final destination
With regular NAD IV therapy infusions, you can achieve long-lasting results that include improved overall brain health. Count on our medical professionals to deliver high-quality NAD IV therapy to you, improving the overall health of your brain.
NAD+ IV Therapy for Brain Function in Denver, CO
Our expert staff at Colorado Recovery Infusion Center in Denver, CO, are highly experienced in administering IV Therapy treatments in a safe, private, and nurturing environment. All of our IV therapy treatments are overseen by an MD and administered by a Registered Nurse (RN) or Certified Registered Nurse of Infusion (CRNI).
We provide exclusive IV therapy treatment programs to clients all over the greater Denver area, including Boulder, Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, and beyond. If you are interested in learning more about the many benefits of NAD+ IV Therapy for Brain Function, then call us today at (720) 899-4770 or schedule a free consultation