At the Colorado Recovery Infusion Center, we provide NAD+ IV therapy for athletes to help you recover, refuel, and give you an edge over your competition.
Keep Athletes Safe, Happy, and Healthy
Sports are a fantastic way for everyone to stay in shape, alleviate stress, and spend time with others. Particularly for kids and teenagers, sports can teach children about teamwork, passion, perseverance, and healthy competition. At the same time, it is critical for athletes to take steps to remain healthy and safe while competing.
If you are an athlete (or if you have a child competing in a sport), you need to make sure they are safe, happy, and healthy. This means eating right, stretching before and after practices, and providing their bodies with the building blocks they need to recover. This is where IV Therapy can be helpful.
What Is NAD+ IV Therapy?
First, it is important for you to note that certain types of IV therapy might not be permitted depending on the rules of your official sporting organization. If you have questions or concerns about what is permitted and what is not, we can help you answer them.
On the other hand, if IV therapy is allowed, this can serve as a great complement to your training routine. The goal of IV therapy is to help you recover.
There are numerous benefits that come from IV therapy for athletes. These include:
- IV therapy can help your body promote efficient energy consumption
- IV therapy plays a key role in the synthesis of proteins that support muscle growth, recovery, and repair
- IV therapy can streamline your body’s metabolic processes
- When you undergo regular IV therapy, you can reduce the frequency of muscle cramps
- Your cellular repair processes can be improved with regular IV therapy
- IV therapy can scavenge free oxygen radicals that would otherwise cause oxidative stress, damaging your body’s cells and tissues
IV therapy can help your body recover immediately, helping you replace electrolytes and fluids that are lost during workouts and competition. Of course, there are multiple types of IV therapy and you need to choose the one that is right for you. One of the most beneficial types of IV treatments is NAD+ IV Infusion Therapy For Athletic Performance.
How Does NAD+ IV Therapy for Athletes Work?
If you are looking for a way to boost your recovery process, the trick might be NAD+. This could be the key to improving the longevity of your athletic performance. Some of the improvements that people have noted following an NAD+ infusion include:
- Improvements in strength
- Prolonged endurance
- Better stamina
- Improved overall athletic performance
NAD+ is becoming a favorite among individuals who are looking to boost the amounts of ATP they have in their body during athletic performance. Mitochondria use cellular respiration and the electron transport chain to pump out loads of ATP, which is the body’s primary energy source.
In this manner, a boost of NAD+ via IV infusion can lead to improved mitochondrial oxygenation. With a flood of NAD+, your body’s mitochondria will have the resources they need to power your body’s muscles, leading to increased strength, improved muscle responses, and increased potency.
What To Expect During NAD+ IV Therapy
When you arrive for an NAD+ IV Infusion Therapy For Athletic Performance, you should have a few expectations. These include:
- You will be greeted by a trained medical professional who is well-versed in IV infusions, particularly NAD+ infusions
- You will have the opportunity to ask any questions you might have about how the IV infusion works
- Once the IV infusion starts, it should proceed in an efficient manner; however, if you have any concerns, we will stop the IV infusion immediately
- It may take a while for you to notice the effects of NAD+ infusions but after a series of infusions, you should notice the beneficial effects noted above
It is important for you to take a well-rounded approach to your recovery process following workouts and games. When you undergo an NAD+ infusion designed for athletes, you are investing in your recovery process and your athletic performance as a whole. Rely on us to provide your body with the resources it needs to perform at its best athletically.
NAD+ IV Therapy for Athletes in Denver, CO
Our expert staff at Colorado Recovery Infusion Center in Denver, CO, are highly experienced in administering IV Therapy treatments in a safe, private, and nurturing environment. All of our IV therapy treatments are overseen by an MD and administered by a Registered Nurse (RN) or Certified Registered Nurse of Infusion (CRNI).
We provide exclusive IV therapy treatment programs to clients all over the greater Denver area, including Boulder, Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, and beyond. If you are interested in learning more about NAD+ IV therapy for athletes, then call us today at (720) 899-4770 or schedule a free consultation.