What is Neurofeedback?
Neurofeedback is a type of biofeedback that uses our own brain activity to improve our brain’s ability to regulate itself. The NeurOptimal system is a safe, gentle way to help the brain make adjustments for optimal functioning. And of course the better our brains function, the better we function as well.
What is NeurOptimal Neurofeedback?
One of the things that separate the NeurOptimal system from other neurofeedback types is that your session is not guided by a technician or other medical practitioner. You simply listen to music (and watch the optional visual display if you’d like), and the NeurOptimal software works with your brain to suggest the changes it needs for optimal function.
The NeurOptimal neurofeedback system. The system is safe for any and all ages and provides a wonderful adjunctive modality to our IV therapy treatment and our sister facility, Ballen Medical & Wellness‘ integrative psychiatry, and psychotherapy.
What Are the Benefits of Neurofeedback?
NeurOptimal and similar neurofeedback systems have been shown effective in helping to manage and promote benefits such as:
- Reduce anxiety
- Promotes relaxation and stress management
- improves mental acuity
- Can help with learning and concentration
- Can improve self-esteem
- Assist with weight-loss goals
- Helps improve sleeping habits
- Can assist with addiction recovery efforts
- Exercises the mind
- Contributes to our overall health
How Much Does the NeurOptimal Neurofeedback System Cost?
- $75 a session if you come to the clinic.
- $650 for one user 30-day rental and 10 sessions
- $750 for one user 30-day rental and 20 sessions
- $850 for one user 30-day rental and 30 sessions
- $1200.00 for 30-day rental, unlimited users, unlimited sessions.
Sessions are recommended twice a week, with 20 sessions often being an ideal program. The number of sessions varies in part based on the type and severity of conditions being addressed.